[cw-discuss] Next Crossover Linux?
William Bagwell
2008-06-01 14:13:49 UTC
Just learned through the grapevine that Wine 1.0RC3 fixes a year old buglet
with an unsupported app. Any estimate on when those changes might make it to
CrossOver?

Also, is it possible to apply as a beta tester for just one build?
William
Jeremy White
2008-06-03 15:56:19 UTC
Hi William,

We're closing in on a CrossOver release that is going to be tightly coupled
with Wine 1.0. I can't promise you that it will exactly fix that bug; the good
news is that if it helps, you can drop Wine 1.0 right into a CrossOver 7 install
and it should work.

We really like to ask more than one test from our beta testers, I'm afraid, and we're basically
done with that process for 7, I'm afraid.

Cheers,

Jeremy