[cw-discuss] Crossover working on 64-bit Fedora 9
Andrew Douglas Pitonyak
2008-05-21 12:32:50 UTC
I was rather upset when crossover was not usable on Feodra 9. I was
going to file an issue, but your documented fix for ubuntu works for
64-bit Fedora 9 as well.

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/faq/ubuntu804_knownbugs/

sysctl -w vm.mmap_min_addr=0

It felt like Enterprise Architect worked even better with Fedora 9 than
it did with Fedora 8. I used it rather heavily with no ill effects.

I just wanted to mention it.... Thanks guys!
--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm
See Also: http://documentation.openoffice.org/HOW_TO/index.html
Jeremy White
2008-05-21 16:07:25 UTC
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the heads up - that's useful info. We need to get
that into our FAQ (we're actually trying to revamp that whole
section atm :-/)

Cheers,

Jeremy