[cw-discuss] How to upgrade from Standard version to Professional?
Chuck Stuettgen
2008-06-18 14:34:05 UTC
What is the recommended procedure for upgrading Crossover Standard 6.20
to Professional Version 7.0?

Can I just install the RPM over the top of the 6.0?
Jeremy White
2008-06-18 14:41:17 UTC
Post by Chuck Stuettgen
What is the recommended procedure for upgrading Crossover Standard 6.20
to Professional Version 7.0?
Can I just install the RPM over the top of the 6.0?
Yes, that should work fine. Note that we've got a bug with
upgrades as related to printing. So if after you upgrade you cannot print,
see this page:
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/PrintingFreezesCrossover

Cheers,

Jeremy
Chuck Stuettgen
2008-06-18 15:03:20 UTC
Post by Jeremy White
Post by Chuck Stuettgen
What is the recommended procedure for upgrading Crossover Standard 6.20
to Professional Version 7.0?
Can I just install the RPM over the top of the 6.0?
Yes, that should work fine. Note that we've got a bug with
upgrades as related to printing. So if after you upgrade you cannot print,
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/PrintingFreezesCrossover
Cheers,
Jeremy
Excellent! Thanks for the tip on the printing issue.