[cw-discuss] Office 2003, Mac 7.0.2
john_36
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I installed Office 2003 under crossover Mac Pro 7.0.2
Install worked fine. However, I cannot seem to install SP1.
I put it in the right bottle (my only bottle, win 2000) and it runs for quite a while and then gives me a short message that says "the update cannot be applied"

I am a Mac newbie. Anyone run across this?
Jeremy White
2008-07-22 21:09:12 UTC
Post by john_36
I installed Office 2003 under crossover Mac Pro 7.0.2
Install worked fine. However, I cannot seem to install SP1.
I put it in the right bottle (my only bottle, win 2000) and it runs for quite a while and then gives me a short message that says "the update cannot be applied"
I am a Mac newbie. Anyone run across this?
We're seeing some folks that are having this problem.

We're trying to get to the bottom of it and get a fix out.

If you can get a ticket in, we should be able to get you
the fix once it's ready. Otherwise, keep an eye out for updates :-/.

Cheers,

Jeremy